• T-nuts are used as attachment points for handholds on climbing walls and volumes
• Stainless Steel T-Nuts should be used instead of Zinc Plated T-Nuts in environments where moisture is a factor (e.g. outdoor walls, basements, garages, etc.)
• Packaged in bags of 50
1. Drill holes through plywood using a 7/16” bit
2. Insert the four pronged T-nut into the hole from the back side of the plywood panel prong side down
3. Pound the T-nut firmly into place with a hammer
Please call 800.699.1975 if you would like to order a custom quantity.
Note: If you are applying T-nuts to ACQ treated lumber, you will need to use stainless steel bolts and T-nuts.