Note: Petzl's RIG routesetting device is for institutional purchase only – not for individual sale. Please contact Nicros to purchase this item.
Compact routesetter's descender for self-belay that allows you to go hands-free without the use of a mule knot.
• Designed for rope access work (expert users only)
• Multi-functional handle allows the user to unblock the rope and control the descent with the hand on the free end of the rope and get into position without having to tie off the device
• The automatic return system on the handle limits risks in case of an involuntary action by the user
• Handle storage position reduces the risk of snagging when the descender is being carried on the harness
• The safety gate on the moving side plate helps prevent dropping the device and facilitates installation of the rope when passing intermediate anchors
• Pivoting cam facilitates taking up the slack in the rope
• Lowers heavy loads up to 200 kg Purchase of the Omega Pacific Jake Quik-Lok is required for the purchase of the Petzl RIG as recommended by the manufacturer.