Note: Petzl's I’D routesetting device is for institutional purchase only – not for individual sale. Please contact Nicros to purchase this item.
This self-braking routesetting descender has all the great features of the RIG with an added anti-panic function.
• Multi-functional handle allows the user to get into position without having to tie off the device
• Multi-functional handle allows the user to unblock the rope and control the descent with the hand on the free end of the rope
• Multi-functional handle allows the user to move more easily on horizontal or low-angle terrain
• Anti-panic function (brakes and stops the descent automatically) is engaged if the user pulls too strongly on the handle
• Anti-error safety catch to reduce the risk of an accident due to incorrect installation of the device on the rope
• The safety gate on the moving side plate helps prevent dropping the device and facilitates installation of the rope when passing intermediate anchors
• The shape of the cam is designed to improve rope glide when ascending
• Pivoting cam facilitates taking up the slack in the rope
• Lowers heavy loads up to 250 kg Purchase of the Omega Pacific Jake Quik-Lok is required for the purchase of the Petzl I’D as recommended by the manufacturer.