Learning to Climb Indoors
Availability: In stock
Learning to Climb Indoors is an essential handbook for every beginner climber.
This book includes:
• An overview of climbing gym procedures and protocol
• Equipment, terminology, and safety systems
• Basic instruction and practice drills
• Sample workout schedules
• Advanced techniques for more efficient climbing
• Tips to manage fear and build confidence
• Strength training
• Nutrition and recovery tips Veteran climber, performance coach and author Eric Hörst gives you all the information you need to get started at home and have fun!